ANNOUNCEMENT

ANNOUNCEMENT

24 May 2010

New look website!

What do you think of my new look? Been up all night trying to fix the mistake of hitting the 'classic template' button and having my hard efforts to date disappear before me! Good thing though because I got the chance to play around with it and make it look pretty :)

News this week is I have a stockist (hoooooray!) who is going to give my Hooties a run and see how they go. This is fabulous news and very exciting. Also means I need to get cracking on my sewing machine and stock up once again. My eBay store has been crazy this weekend and I've only just started the Free Postage sale for 48 hours.

New stock has finally been revealed with library bags / cute totes. Two designs at the moment featuring deers and squirrels in love. Now I've got to get to bed before P wakes up for another feed...

No comments:

Post a Comment