ANNOUNCEMENT

ANNOUNCEMENT

04 March 2010

Can you believe I made 26 bibs in a day?

Boy oh boy my kitchen looks CRAZY at the moment! It's been taken over with all of my material and clutter as I prepare for two markets this week. You can't even see the table (hence why I've convinced my gorgeous hubby we need to move house just so I can have a craft room!) So yes, I made 26 bibs (all double-sided) in a single day PLUS have backed up that mammoth achievement with a 4am start this morning to make cuddle bags (a.k.a heat packs/wheat bags or whatever you want to call them!) which I'm now up to number 16 with 6 to go...

I'd like to say I'm almost done with all the sewing but the real dilemma is that I haven't even started sewing up all my Hootie owls or nursery mobiles which are both my big sellers on eBay so I really should take some to the market with me too! Call me crazy but I'm totally loving it - i guess if I don't sell anything I'll be a little bummed but honestly, if it all comes home again P sure will have the finest selection of bibs to chose from! BTW I found this great website full of Aussie made items that all looks so cute and totally inspiring! Check it out at http://www.madeit.com.au/index.asp



3 comments:

  1. Goodness me, have you been sniffing too much cotton? Surely if you don't sell all your stock you can save it for next time? Although they look lovely I'm sure people will buy them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for sure, I have put my name down for a few markets... I'd much rather have stock for them rather than have to make a whole lot more as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not think you will have much stock left .. I for one would be snapping up some of those gorgeous bibs! Good luck =)

    ReplyDelete