ANNOUNCEMENT

ANNOUNCEMENT

17 March 2010

New Items Listed on eBay

I have spent the majority of the day listing new items in my eBay store. This is the only place you can purchase my items for now. I have been thinking of creating an account with Made It or Etsy but haven't had a chance to investigate options yet.

I'd really appreciate any feedback you may have on my items - I'm always keen to hear thoughts on other things I could create! I have a couple of ideas in the pipeline but can't really be bothered pulling out the machine just yet - last week's effort took its toll! So have a look in the store and spread the word! If you're happy to, I'd really appreciate it if you could post my Blog/eBay store links on your Facebook profiles to let your friends know! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment