ANNOUNCEMENT

ANNOUNCEMENT

14 August 2014

Let's Go Shopping Guide - Rocket Man!

I was thinking about creating a shopping guide to help promote some of my fellow sellers over at madeit and was finding it difficult to narrow down a theme! Sitting here on the computer humming 'Rocket Man' by Elton John and did a simple 'Rocket' search. The results were incredible! If you sell online make sure you always use 'tags' in your listing so you can be found by people like me searching by theme. Check out these amazing treasures I found for all our little astronauts out there!



Little Alligator
Handmade Games to Go by Mollydag Made
Two Blue Ducks
The Parchment Place
Lucy’s Poppet
Byrne Woodware

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for including my drawstring toy bag :) You've found some very cool items - I especially love the mobile. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete