ANNOUNCEMENT

ANNOUNCEMENT

05 October 2010

Weekly News Break

Unfortunately Ernie & Bird was not at the Fairy Floss Markets last weekend as I hurt my back last Friday and was unable to move let along sew. After a couple of trips to the physio all is well again so here's praying I don't injure it again!

My little family is bogged down with this horrible virus kicking around and after bragging how I 'never get sick' I've caught it and it's absolutely flattened me! It seems as though everyone I know are sick at the moment. At least the weather is trying to warm up a little so we can all get some fresh air and sunlight.

I have listed the little stock I had prepared in the Ernie & Bird madeit store. This includes 6 Hooties and 6 newborn Hootie gift packs. I've also been working on some items for the FaithHopeLove madeit store and am looking forward to listing them soon. Here's a peak at the Hootie gift packs that include a Hootie, newborn applique short-sleeve bodysuit and matching reversible bib.

No comments:

Post a Comment