ANNOUNCEMENT

ANNOUNCEMENT

13 January 2010

Hootie Owls


My 2010 resolution was to make sure I get to some markets this year and try and earn some pocket money for myself now I've joined the 'stay at home mum' brigade. So I've created a Blog to sit alongside my eBay store to (hopefully) generate a little more interest in my business. Ernie and Bird was the outcome of going on maternity leave 6 months ago when I was awaiting the birth of my first child - a beautiful daughter 'Penny' born in July 2009.
All of my items are available for purchase from my eBay store Ernie and Bird at http://stores.shop.ebay.com.au/Ernie-and-Bird
Pictured below are my gorgeous 'Hootie' Owl filled with hobby fill stuffing and dried lavender. Hooties are the perfect size for little ones to cuddle and squeeze plus they have little jingle bells in their ears to keep them amused. As they are filled with lavender they are an excellent sleep companion and may assist in settling young children and relaxing adults! All of the material is machine sewn and there are no buttons or thread that may cause choking hazards. Hooties are also great for big kids to keep in delicates draw, luggage or anywhere the scent of lavender can fill the air! Hooties measure approximately 10cm x 15cm.


No comments:

Post a Comment