ANNOUNCEMENT

ANNOUNCEMENT

24 May 2012

Time to Cuddle Up!

The weather in Melbourne is rapidly cooling down so I thought it was time I finished my HUGE collection of lavender heat packs I've had sitting on my sewing desk for months! I have just released a collection of around 50 new designs featuring beautiful 100% cotton fabrics from Australia and the USA. Many of these designs are one-offs so if you do like one in particular don't count on me being able to whip you up another if it sells out.

So here's why I love my cuddle bags... they are made with 100% quilting designer cotton and corduroy fabrics and filled with Australian grown wheat and lavender. I use lavender purchased from Warratina Lavender Farm in the Yarra Valley outside of Melbourne (this farm is a great place to visit and make sure you try Annemarie's lavender scones!)

 Ernie & Bird Cuddle Bags can be used as heat packs that are heated in the microwave or cold packs that are kept in the freezer.They easily mould to the contour of your body and are perfect to cuddle up on the lounge with, use while traveling or take to bed to keep your tootsies warm! As they are filled with lavender they are an excellent sleep companion and may assist in settling young children and relaxing adults!

Cuddle Bags are $15ea + postage. You can view the entire collection by visiting my madeit store HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment